This wiki is dedicated to the service and troubleshooting of marine engines and stern drives. Please feel free to contribute what you can to this ongoing effort.
Articles and How-To's
- Winterizing your Boat
- Replacing your Stern Drive Impeller
- Adding a Pushbutton to Activate a Fuel Pump
- Installing a Depth Finding Transducer
- Collection of articles at sterndrives.com
- Where to Buy Parts
- Automotive Parts in Boats
- Online Discussion Forums
- Troubleshooting: Ignition Systems
- Troubleshooting: Starting Problems
- Troubleshooting: Problems While Underway
- Troubleshooting: Engine Overheating
- Troubleshooting: Batteries and Alternator
- Troubleshooting: Stern Drive
- Troubleshooting: Shifting
Routine Maintenance Guides
Non Marine Engines
- See the Engines section of Tractor Wiki
For all Makes and histories, plus collecting of Stationary engines
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.